The I4A Competition is open to students and young professionals between 18-35 years old from around the world.
Teams must consist of two to six members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc.
Proposals must be submitted in Microsoft Word format or PDF format and can be submitted in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic.
The proposal should include the following:
- Title and team name
- Short abstract
- Explanation of the problem and context: Briefly describe the problem that your proposal is addressing.
- Your solution: Succinctly describe your idea (including design, target population, stakeholders, incentives, and implementation)
- Expected impact: Why is it relevant?
- Are there similar examples? If so, where and how?
- Challenges: What are challenges you might face and how can they be addressed?
Registration and submission
TO GET DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PARTICIPATION AND TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSALS, PLEASE VISIT IDEAS FOR ACTION GLOBAL WEBSITE HERE.
Please note that the deadline for 2019 proposals submission is February 28, 2019.
I4A Africa is preparing you!
The main purpose of I4A is to take a small idea and turn it into a sustainable enterprise framed on the SDGs. In this term, I4A Africa is putting in place, especially for young Africans who want to impact their community, through some multi-faceted events, a program to support and train on the stakes of the SDGs. I4A Africa will work together with the young people on how to well structure ideas in order to be well prepared for the I4A Competition and overall, for projects to financing and achieving the SDGs.