Residence: Nigeria – Home country: Nigeria – Languages: English, Igbo
- Current C.O.O Adiba Group. – Brand Manager Adiba Online Shopping Ltd – 2013/2015
- UNESCO Commitment Award – Geebiz 2013 – GLOBAL Peer Leader award – Geebiz 2017
- 2nd round participant of 2016 I4A Competition – Title of proposals: “Developing Business Culture for a Prosperous Cycle of Agriculture in Nigeria”
- Certified in (University of Michigan) ’’Successful Negotiation – Essential Strategies and Skills’’
- Certified in (World Bank) “Public Private Partnerships”; “Risk and Opportunity: Managing Risk for Development” and “Financing for Development”
- BSc Economics – Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Development-oriented project and Research work:
- AIESEC IFE (2012) – Project Director, “Project SwITch” which aimed to empower youths in the remote villages with basic skills of I- Information T- Technology.”
- GEEBIZ 2016 (TEAM 99) – “Helping Hands Healthcare Initiative”
- GEEBIZ 2015 (Team 36) –”Environmental Friendly Condom (E-CONDOM)”
- GEEBIZ 2013 (TEAM 41) – “Plantain – Fuel and Food for Africa”
Why Ideas for Action Africa?
Idea for Action Africa shares similar aspirations and believes with me: to be part of those who transform the face of Africa; to give the youth a voice in an uncommon way and to help them realise that they can be solutions providers.
My ambition for Ideas for Action Africa
I believe and know that Ideas for Action Africa through youth action will help to fasten the dissemination of both the GOALS AND OBJECTIVES of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Africa and the world at large. It is very important that as many (if not all) people as possible in Africa, are aware of SDGs and I4A Competition and the need for joint participation toward achieving the 2030 agenda. In the nearest future, Ideas for Action Africa will be that youth voice the World has been waiting for. It will help to pull the numerous, raw, creative and feasible ideas that dominate the minds of Young Africans.
“Remember that Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: what are you doing for others?’’
― Martin Luther King