Residence: Nigeria – Home country: Nigeria – Languages: English, Yoruba
- Experienced Semi Senior: Audit and Assurance at Deloitte Nigeria
- Development Oriented Project: “Feed a 1000 children in Onworonsoki community, Lagos (2017)”
- Chartered Accountant, Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Bachelor degree in Economics
- Publication: CBN Journal of Applied Statistics Vol. 6 No. 1(b) (June, 2015) “Dollarization, Inflation and Interest Rate in Nigeria” by David O. Olayungbo and Kehinde T. Ajuwon
Why Ideas for Action Africa?
Of a certainty, Africa is rich in resources and talented human capacity but often times, we lack the opportunities to utilize the vast resources we have. My hope is that through my involvement with Ideas for Action Africa, I will make a positive impact that matters in the continent as we seek to identify and to facilitate the implementation of top ideas with African content towards achieving the sustainable development goals.
My ambition for Ideas for Action Africa
I hope to bring my commitment and skillsets to I4A Africa and work with the vibrant team to ensure we make Africa a better place. We do this by informing the largest number of young people about sustainable development goals and the I4A Competition and also by identifying and facilitating the implementation of top ideas with African content towards achieving the goals.
“Be a global citizen. Act with passion and compassion. Help us make this world safer and more sustainable today and for the generations that will follow us. That is our moral responsibility.”- Ban Ki-moon